I went to see Dr. Dell last night. There were 2 less bones out of alignment then there were 2 weeks prior...AND he was able to tell that I had a portion of my jaw out of alignment. I didn't even tell him that I had been experiencing a film over my right eye causing blurred vision (not too terrible)...but he found it. That's pretty amazing if you ask me....it makes me feel like this is not all hocus pocus, because even though I continued to see him, I was a bit skeptical, but wanted to give it a chance.
I just weighed myself and can see that I am down a few more lbs. a total of 4.4 Is this really working this fast, just 1 full day of Somersizing and my numbers are already going down? Why am I surprised, I know that Somersizing works, and the fact that I'm getting in some exercise, this shouldn't be a surprise. 10.6 lbs. away from reaching my first 15 lb. goal!!
Workout 5:45 am- 42 minutes of 60 min Spin class
Breakfast 9:00AM (No Green Smoothie) :(
2 Fried eggs
RedbullCoffee with half & half and 3 Xylitol
1 Total Leaky Gut
1 Total Leaky Gut
1 L-Theanine
1 Homocysteine Redux
1 Vitamin C
1 Vitamin E
1 Garlic
3 Adrenals
1 Biotin
1 B12
Snack 00:00 AM
none
none
Lunch 11:30 PM
Turkey, Ham, Green Beans and a minute amount of Scalloped potatoes
Unsweet Tea
Turkey, Ham, Green Beans and a minute amount of Scalloped potatoes
Unsweet Tea
1 Garlic
1 Vitamin C
1 Total Leaky Gut
2 Adrenals
1 L-Theanine
1 Homocysteine Redux
Snack 2:30 PM
Strawberries and a Grape
Snack 3:30 PM
Dr. Zevia
Snack 4:45 PM
SugarFree Jell-O Chocolate & Vanilla Pudding
*Snort*...both times this week I typed the word "pudding" with an 's' in place of the 'd'1 Vitamin C
1 Total Leaky Gut
2 Adrenals
1 L-Theanine
1 Homocysteine Redux
Snack 2:30 PM
Strawberries and a Grape
Snack 3:30 PM
Dr. Zevia
Snack 4:45 PM
SugarFree Jell-O Chocolate & Vanilla Pudding
Dinner 00:00 PM
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson

No comments:
Post a Comment