Remember how I am working on self improvement?? Well a more active lifestyle comes along with that for me....I've been too sedantary for too long. So I've been waking up each morning with the sound of my friends voice in my head, speaking softly to me saying "It's a beautiful day for a power walk in the neighborhood"...ya know what??? It works! I am able to immediately get up, put on my workout clothes, apply my crest whitening stips and hit the pavement! I've NEVER been able to do this before, no matter how hard I have wanted to. This is pretty big for me. I've also been making more of an attempt to enjoy all that my gym facility has to offer. I'm not going as often as I would like, but I am there several times a week including the weekends.
AND YA KNOW WHAT??? It's paying off.
I ordered my Bridesmaid dress for Gretchen's wedding back in January before I left for Norway. They measured me and showed me where I fell on the sizing chart. I asked to order 1 size down....the dress came in last week. I went to the Bridal Shop to try it on and pick it up. I asked a store associate to help me zip it up mentioning to them that it may not zip up because I ordered one size too small.....and I hear "ziiiiiiip!" all the way up....it fits!
Last night after a full day at work and an additional 4 hrs sewing at Job #2, I came home and was feeling really good. I was looking through my closet and saw the dress and so decided to try it on again. I was able to zip it up myself by turning the back of the dress to the front, zipping it and then turning it around......WOW!!!! Have I lost that much in 1 week???? I wasn't able to do that at the bridal shop....a dress that I ordered 1 size too small 2 months ago is actually too big!
Go me!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment