So off to Big Lots we went to purchase the pleather barrel chair. As we are walking towards the back near where the furniture is, I see some new items and instantly fall in love! I quickly move towards it and see that it is also priced at $99 but looks no where near like a $99 chair! I'm already in love with it from a distance but need to feel it, you know to make sure that it is true love! I have a seat....and fall even more in love with it. BF agrees that it should be ours and so I swipe it and move it towards the Beluga Sofa to make sure they work together....and they do!
![]() |
| Komet Chocolate Lounge Chair by Sitcom Image found on amazon.com |
Can you see why I am in love!!! It's perfect! It's round and it's gorgeous and it's retro inspired which is just what I was hoping for! and it fits my big butt with room to spare! and it was within our budget!
It seriously is a handsome piece that I have no regrets about, which I was thinking would have been the case if we had actually gotten the pleather barrel chair.
We're considering purchasing another one since it's so low profile and takes up very little room despite being wide enough to fit this girls backside!
Coco Chanel approves too!
Our place is coming together beautifully and better than anticipated!
....we don't have a La-Z-Boy!.....and Life is Good!
****UPDATE - I went and purchased a second one last night....I HAD TO!







Hey Christa, found my way here from your comment on YHL blog and thought I'd try to respond directly rather than get lost in all the comments. I live in Pine Lake GA, it is a hidden gem west of Stone Mtn. It is easy access to 285 and Decatur. Houses have been built since the 1940s through 2000s, some renovated and others in serious need of renovation! It is the opposite of a cookie cutter neighborhood. If you drive through in the next couple months you'll say - what lake? They are draining it, digging it out to make it deeper, and re-filling it. So if you see a big empty field/mudhole, don't worry, we've been promised they will refill the lake. Lots more I could tell you, if you want to hear more email me andijoy10@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete=)