I've already crossed off many items from the several "to-do" lists (one other being hanging those shelves in the Dining Room/Sweat Shop
Which brings me to another one of those items......Organize the office and front entry hall shelves
The apartment came with a built in office nook which is great because that means we did not have to spend money on a piece of furniture, and when we move, we don't have to move a piece of furniture!
I will admit though that it was becoming a catch-all and with that comes an eye sore.
I can no longer take the clutter....it feels like everything in life is chaotic when my environment is cluttered....
So after hanging those Dining Room/Sweat Shop shelves, I was still on a roll. I got to tackling the Office shelves and the front entry way built in bookcase/shelves (picture of that to come soon).
I moved the books and board games to the larger built in bookcase/shelves in the front entry way and rearranged the other items. I also condensed what was in that orange storage cube on the lower shelf into the Damask box from the top shelf. I added a faux plant that was in the bedroom, yeah I got tired of Coco trying to eat it. I actually really like the height that it adds to this space!
It's still a little cluttered and could use a burst of color, but SOOOO much better than it was. I feel like I can breath when I look at the space now.
And because I know I enjoy a side by side before and after, here's one for you my wonderful reader(s). :)
Now off to the 2nd job. Hope everyone had a great MLK day!



No comments:
Post a Comment