The WW thing is going well so far. My week 1 weigh in was a huge success as I am down 8.2 lbs.! Go Me! I don't weigh in this week because of Thanksgiving. I am remaining focus and not gonna allow the holidays to slow down the progress....BUT if there is a gain, I'm not gonna sweat it. It's a lifestyle change and I can tell that I am doing this for real. I don't even want junk.....I went to a party the other night and didn't even drink (I lie..I had a shot of tequila)
I am feeling REALLY needy lately....I don't know what it's about. Just getting over the monthly bill...so maybe it's that? I have no idea.
I can't focus at work. I just scheduled a Mammogram because I've got a few lumps I need to have checked out.....not too worried about it....in fact, the doctor ordered it several months ago and I never got around to making the appointment.....but I am unfocused at work and trying to avoid it I guess...so I am finding everything else I can do instead....which is awful....why? When there are so many people without employment....why can't I realize that I should be doing everything I need to KEEP my job?
I'm gonna go work now....I feel guilty...maybe I'll go have a smoke first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment