Monday, December 20, 2010

November 24th 2010

 Well better late than never...this was supposed to have been posted on the 24th of November....today is the 20th of December...I figured I'd still post so I had it to go back to one day.

Baby Face started a new job today...an additional job...which requires him to wake up before the sun.  I've always wanted to be a person that could wake up early and start the day off right by exercising, eating a healthy breakfast and just enjoying the peace that a brand new day brings.  And so I did.  My aggressive plan was to wake up at 5am, immediately throw on my sports bra and sneakers and fly out the front door to head to the gym, I could imagine the Rocky theme song playing in the background.  Well that is not exactly how the episode went today.  Instead of waking up at 5am, I woke up at 6am.  Instead of throwing on my sports bra, I headed straight to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup.  Instead of throwing on my sneakers, I opted for my pink fuzzy slippers...And instead of flying out the front door with the Rocky Theme song playing, I slowly strutted my way to the back door wiping the sleepies out of my eyes.  I checked in to the latest of what's goin on in everyone's world on Facebook, and then searched the recordings of Workouts on the DVR.  Instead of the running I had imagined I'd be doing, I chose to do Shimmy and work my hips and legs.  After my workout I had a dried fig and a container of Strawberry Banana yogurt.  I straightened up the livingroom and then hung out with Coco before the rest of the day began.   My day hasn't even started yet and I feel as though I've accomplished all that I wanted to do even if it wasn't how I had imagined.
Coco givin' me kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment